We are thrilled to introduce the grantees of our second round of grants, supporting innovative and impactful actions on the ground. After careful consideration and evaluation of numerous outstanding proposals, we have selected a group of dedicated individuals and organizations whose projects demonstrate exceptional promise and a commitment to positive change.
- Protection and preservation of the seagrass of the Bodrum Peninsula
- Study of Birds and Biodiversity in the Ayvalık Islands
- Community gardens in Marmaris (Village/KASABA) cofounded by Eczacibasi Holding
- Monitoring of Invasive Alien Species in the Datça-Bozburun Special Environmental Protection Area with Citizen Participation
- Local Stewardship for the Last Free-Flowing River System of Bodrum Peninsula: Kavakderesi River Basin
- Life in the Reeds: Poyraz Bird and Snake Fish
Please read more information on our grants page and stay tuned!
We would welcome any support that enables us to fund more transformative projects. If you’d like to give back to marine and coastal conservation in Turkey, you can donate here or get in touch to support us in other ways.